Are you struggling to conceive? Do you feel no-one else understands what it’s like dealing with infertility? Wouldn’t it be great to read real-life experiences from others who have had their own rollercoaster journey?
Infertility sucks and it takes over your thoughts every day and night. Nobody chooses to have infertility, and, if you have been dealt this hand, know that you are not alone. I, and the amazing contributors in this book, have either had our own personal infertility struggle or support women and men like you. We all want to help you by sharing our experience of infertility, so that you to can survive and rise above this testing time in your life.
In This is Trying to Conceive, you’ll read that:
• Your feelings about infertility are perfectly normal
• We all feel jealous of our pregnant BFF
• It’s OK, and healthy, to grieve that you’re not holding your baby in your arms yet
• It’s so important to laugh and find humour in your life whilst trying to conceive
• We all find pregnancy announcements and baby showers hard
The TTC community is here for you, offering love, support and understanding on every page.
This book is available as a paperback, click on the ‘Buy From Amazon’ button for your copy. (For every sale, a small donation is made to an appropriate charity in the country the sale was made in. Now you’re helping people too).